Client Service Charter
- Culture and Aim :-We are committed to fostering strong client-focused culture and delivering quality services with the aim of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Values:- We in the Embassy collectively and individually uphold the Ethiopian Civil and Foreign Services values of :
- Scope of Services: We provide Consular, Diaspora and Economic Diplomacy services to :
- Public Service;
- Professional excellence and
- Government institutions;
- Diplomatic Corps, International Organizations and other Non-Governmental Organizations;
- Ethiopian nationals and origins;
- The Private sector and
- Nationals of the countries of our accreditation.
(see the type of services , requirements, standards, and working hrs from this website)
- Rights of Clients:- Clients have the right to:
- Obligations of Clients:- Clients have the obligation to provide genuine and non-fraudulent information and fulfill requirements in relation to the services they seek from the relevant section in the Embassy.
- get adequate information regarding the services they seek;
- be provided with efficient and effective services;
- give compliments or make suggestions and provide feed backs on the services;
- lodge complaints; and
- communicate with the Consular , Diaspora or Economic Officers by phone, by e-mail and post.
Contact us by the following addresses
3 Sirius Place, Red Hill, ACT 2603
Consular Service Opening hours for telphone calls
- Monday – Friday : 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 4:30pm
Closing days during Christmas and New Year
The Embassy of Ethiopia In Australia will be closed 19 January 2017 for the celebration of Ethiopian Epiphany.