Types of authentication
- personal documents(certificates of marriage, birth ,death, education, driving license, etc)
- court decision or property related documents
- The document should be authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the originating country before being sent to the embassy.
- Document to be Authenticated.
- Certified copy of passport or Ethiopian origin ID card
- Pay service fees in cash at the Embassy of Ethiopia, or by Australia Post Money Order or International Bank Cheque. (All Bank Cheques and Australia Post Money Orders must be payable to the “Ethiopian Embassy”)
- A prepaid, self addressed, trackable and registered envelope for the return of the Document. please keep the tracking number and track online to follow up your application
Types of authentication and fees
|citizenship||Type of authentication||Fee in AUD|
|Ethiopian or bearer of Ethiopian origin card||Non property related||76.70|
|Foreign citizen||Non property related||117.00|